From Sharon Tilson, Closson Chase Winery, Hillier, Ontario
We hope you are doing well and keeping safe! We just wanted to keep you updated on what is happening over at Closson Chase as we open back up.
From now through the end of April we will be operating out of the building just to the left of the purple barn daily from 11-5pm.
– Bottle purchases
– Flights of 3 wines for $15.00
– Wine by the glass ranging from $13-15
– Groups of 6 or less
– No reservations, this is operating on a first come first serve basis
– Restrooms available inside the barn
– Covid screenings and contact information will be taken for all guests
We have limited indoor seating and the patio will be open as well when the weather permits.
We will have further offerings coming a bit later in the season that we will continue to keep you updated on as we finalize our plans.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience as we got up and running for the year, made the necessary changes to our COVID regulations and as we continue to enhance our guest satisfaction with added experiences as the season progresses. We hope you are doing well and that a busy, prosperous, and safe season is just around the corner.