What’s the fastest way to increase your wine savvy?
How do you find low-cal wines in the liquor store?
How can you use the “wet t-shirt trick” to quickly cool a bottle of white wine?
Which hilariously named Sangria recipe should you try today?
How did a mistaken restaurant order spark my passion for wine?
Happy Birthday!!! Thank-you for helping the Unreserved Wine Talk podcast reach its 100-episode milestone and make it to…
The New York Times “7 Best Drinks Podcasts” (!)
To celebrate, I’m announcing 3 winners of a signed hardcover edition of Unquenchable on today’s episode.
Did you win?
Find out on today’s episode of Unreserved Wine Talk. We’re chatting with Sheila Walsh and Anita MacArthur, hosts of the Moms Sipping Sangria podcast.
John, you’ll also discover:
- Why should you serve Pinot Noir in a big glass?
- What red wine compounds might give you a headache?
- What influences your buying decisions when shopping for wine?
- How can you expand your wine horizons in a store or restaurant?
- What should you consider before ordering the house wine?
- Why should you consider giving canned and Tetra Pak wines a try?
- Should you always serve wine at room temperature?
- Are there advantages to you taking a wine and food pairing class onlineversus in person?
Hey Everyone, tune in here for all of these answers my wine-lovin’ friends!
Want to play this podcast on your smart speaker?
Just say, “Hey Google” OR “Alexa” — “Play the Unreserved Wine Talk podcast.”
I’ll be there with you chatting about wine while you’re doing whatever you do at the same time… it’s always wine time 😉
You can also subscribe for free on any of these places above or below (and on any podcast app) so that you don’t miss an episode:
Not on any of these channels?
You can also listen to the show on my website here.
I’d love to hear from you about this episode … did you like it (or not)?
I always want to hear from you!
I’ll share your love with my own 100,000 thirsty friends on social media so they can connect with you.
P.P.S. If you post a review of this podcast on Apple Podcasts or on social media, hit reply and let me know because I’ll send you a copy of my brand new “Ultimate Wine & Food Pairing Guide” below.
It’s a quick, visual template to major food pairings for red, white, rosé and sparkling wines. Get your copy of this Guide when you post a review 😉