On tonight’s video Watch Party at 7 pm EDT you’ll learn:
- the best ways to learn about wine
- insider tasting techniques from two experts
- the uncanny similarities between wine and music
- plus more wine tips and great stories
Tune in for the debut of our live-streaming video conversation with Amanda McCrossin and Vanessa Conlin, Master of Wine!
Click on the “Going” or “Interested” buttons below:
Then Facebook will notify you when we go live.
You can catch us on Instagram here (click on the blue “Follow” button):
We’ll also be on YouTube Live here (click on red “Subscribe” button):
Meanwhile, on the Unreserved Wine Talk podcast, I’m chatting with Amanda McCrossin & Vanessa Conlin for part two of our two-part conversation.
- What are the main differences between the MW and Master Sommelier qualifications?
- Why doesn’t Amanda think the orange wine trend is here to stay in the US?
- Why is there so much confusion for consumers when it comes to natural wines?
- How does Vanessa identify natural wines?
- Have consumer wine choices changed during the pandemic?
- Which type of wine glass does Amanda recommend for California wines?
You can also subscribe for free on any of these places above or below (and on any podcast app) so that you don’t miss an episode: