From Natalie MacLean Blog
We’re chatting about kosher wines here this evening:
– Why are they one of the fastest growing segments in the liquor store?
– Did you know that about 50% of those who drink these wines aren’t Jewish?
– How are kosher wines different from non-kosher?
– Why will you be pleasantly surprised with their taste?
Pour yourself a glass (or two) of wine and join me at 7 pm EDT here on live video.
Right after this, my Wine Smart Course students will gather inside our private online group for a guided tasting of Great Value Wines that have just arrived in Vintages.
They taste twice as expensive as they cost, so stock up for the holidays!
I’ve sent a list of these so you can taste the same wines along with me to see if you get the same aromas and flavours I do 😉
Meanwhile, on the Unreserved Wine Talk, we chat with Jane Masters, Master of Wine and independent consultant for largest wine buying club.
- What’s the difference between a Master of Wine (MW) and a Master Sommelier (MS)?
- Is there a benefit to focusing on tasting notes instead of scores?
- Are there any particularly interesting or notable holders of the MW?
- How can you become a better taster?
- How does Jane influence the Canadian wine world through the Opimian wine buying club?
- How can you benefit from Jane’s pairing-focused approach to wine?
John, tune in here for all of these answers!
Want to play this podcast on your smart speaker?
Just say, “Hey Google” OR “Alexa” — “Play the Unreserved Wine Talk podcast.”
I’ll be there with you chatting about wine while you’re doing whatever you do at the same time… it’s always wine time 😉
You can also subscribe for free on any of these places above or below (and on any podcast app) so that you don’t miss an episode:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Google Podcasts, Android Devices, Spotify
iHeart Radio, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Pandora
Not on any of these channels?
You can also listen to the show on my website here.
I’d love to hear from you about this episode … did you like it (or not)?
I always want to hear from you!
P.S. If you liked this podcast, please tell me on Twitter, Facebook, Insta or LinkedIn …
I’ll share your love with my own 100,000 thirsty friends on social media so they can connect with you.
P.P.S. If you post a review of this podcast on Apple Podcasts or on social media, hit reply and let me know because I’ll send you a copy of my brand new “Ultimate Wine & Food Pairing Guide” below.
It’s a quick, visual template to major food pairings for red, white, rosé and sparkling wines. Get your copy of this Guide when you post a review 😉
Removing Red Wine Stains Is Not A Cause For Panic